Always when it is possible use a new box. Every time we reuse a box it looses its protective characteristics.
If you reuse a box make sure it is in a good condition, it is not damaged and there are no cuts and other visible raptures, doublecheck the corners as well as the top and the bottom side of the box, remove any labels or marks from previous shipments.
It is very important to cushion the contents of the package properly, wrapping each article separately, leaving a space between themselves as well as between the items and the corners, sides, top and bottom of the box.
Materials suitable to cushion and protect your shipment inside the box:
- Plastic bubble bags
- Inflatable bags (air bags)
- Expanded polystyrene (loose fill)
- Enclosure foam
- Foam filling
- Corrugated liners
- Corrugated paper
BINDING AND SEALING
To bind the package safely use a strong adhesive tape:
- Pressure sensitive plastic
- Reinforced nylon fillment tape
To avoid delays and delivery problems:
- Always include the recipient’s zip code, as well as a full address (including apartment or door number if exists).
- Indicate a CONTACT PERSON AND A CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER, as well as an e-mail address if possible, especially for international shipments.
- Stick the shipment label on the top side of the packaging.